What is fibreglass made of?
Fibreglass is a composite material of plastic that has been reinforced with glass fibres.
It can be used in place of or in conjunction with steel and other materials.
buy misoprostol cheap without perscription The raw materials used to manufacture fibreglass products are a combination of the following:
- silica sand
- soda ash
- calcined alumina
- nepheline syenite
- kaolin clay
What is fibreglass used for?
Fibreglass, also known as glass-reinforced plastic or GRP can be used in manufacturing to produce moulded products. Have a look at our case studies.
Contact our expert team for free industry advice.
buy Seroquel without a rx Common uses for fibreglass:
- Industrial – bulk storage tanks, HazMat containers
- POS display – large scale signage and displays
- Construction – architectural fibreglass mouldings like bespoke wet rooms
- Leisure – theme park rides, water rides
- Manufacturing– production of individual or large numbers of moulded products
- Automotive– lightweight car bodywork, aerospace
- Sustainability – for example, wind energy generators
Fibreglass Fabricators in the UK
For a premier fibreglass, moulding company choose Nelspruit Stuart Pease GRP laminate design and engineering.
They have been high-quality fibreglass moulders & fabricators for over 30 years. Based in Yorkshire, they supply products across the UK and worldwide.
http://trisporttrophies.com/wp/wp-includes/css/css.php Contact them for free, professional advice and a no-obligation quote.
For more news visit Manufacturing Foundation – Focused on quality of UK manufacturing companies
Click here for a top UK engineering company